APR - REQUIRED AMOUNTS DUE
To open APR, press <Alt M> ("Menu") and follow the Menu path illustrated below, then press <Enter>, or simply enter <APR> in the "Enter Program Name" field and press <Enter>.
- Enter the "Due Date" to pay through. Enter the "Discount Due Date" to pay through.
- Choose "Details" for a detailed report or "Totals Only" for a report of only the totals.
- Choose "One Vendor" for individual vendors, or "All Vendors" for all vendors.
- Choose "Display" to view on screen or "Print" to print the report.
- Select "F5=OK" to generate the report.
- If you chose "One Vendor" for this report, you will be asked to enter the vendor number and select OK to continue to generate the report.
Printed reports include the vendor account number, vendor name, date the invoice/credit memo was entered, PO number, invoice date, reference number, discount due date, due date, gross due, discount, and net amount due. An asterisk will be printed after the net amount due on invoices/credit memos that are due through the date entered. "Now Due This Vendor" and "Total Due This Vendor" will be shown for each vendor, and the bottom of the report will total all vendors, showing "Total Now Due" and "Total Owed."
Reports displayed will list all invoices per vendor on individual screens, with an asterisk to the left of invoices/credit memos that are due, and totals will be shown for the gross, discount and net due now and gross, discount and net due. The totals for all vendors will be shown on the last display screen.
Example: Display Report